GF Series products are suitable for green energy use and equipment electricity need for remote area, combining the electricity characteristics of household appliances, communication station equipment and computer peripheral equipment. They have the function of energy conservation and environment protection. They adopt MCU control technique, having various kinds of functions such as multi-setting mode, MPPT control, voltage stabilization on line, short-circuit protection, inverter frequency adaptive, output overload, battery charging management, monitoring etc. The GF series products are the ideal power supply delivered with excellent performance, high stability, high reliability and practical applicability.
- Multi setting: PV priority mode or AC priority mode. Choose the charging current based on the configured capacity of the battery.
- High reliability (Double MCU digital control): Independent MPPT (maximum power point tracking) control microprocessor system. Independent inverter microprocessor control system.
- Isolated and pure sine wave technology.
- LCD and LED display.
- Wide input range.
- High speed synchronous conversion.
- Friendly alarm system.
- Online protection function.
- Frequency auto adaptive.
- Intelligent no-load auto shutdown technology (optional).
- Intelligent monitoring (RS232, USB, or SNMP card, optional).
- Not compatible with Lithium Batteries.
- Power: 2400W.
- Battery Voltage: 48Vdc.
- Working Mode: PV priority / AC priority.
- Display: Panel indicator (LCD and LED).
- Dimension (WxDxH) mm: 380 x 480 x 202.
- Weight (kg): 29.3.
- Input voltage range: 48 – 90Vdc.
- Suggested voltage range: 60 – 71Vdc.
- PV current (lmp): ≤ ≤ 80A.
- Max charge current: 60A.
- Conversion efficiency: ≥ 98 %.
- Input voltage range: 100 / 110 / 120 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC ± 25% (customised).
- Input frequency range: 45 – 65 Hz (automatically transfer to inverter power when over frequency).
- Output voltage precision: 100 / 110 / 120 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC ± 10%.
- Input PF (AC/DC): ≥ 98 %.
- Charge current: 12A max.
- Efficiency (mains mode): ≥ 96 %.
- Overload: 110% 255s transfer to bypass model; 120% 60s transfer to bypass model; 150% 10s transfer to bypass model.
- Short circuit protection: Input fuse.
- Inverter output voltage: 100 / 110 / 120 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC ± 5%.
- Output frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz ± 1% frequency auto sense.
- Wave form distortion: Linear load ≤ 5%.
- PV-AC transfer time: 5 ms typical value; max 8 ms.
- Max efficiency: ≥ 84.5%.
- Inverter overload: 110% 255s transfer to bypass model; 120% 60s transfer to bypass model; 150% 1s transfer to bypass model.
- No-load off (optional): Load < 5%, the system automatically shut down at 1min, transfer to bypass power supply.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.